• |
  •   
  •    [] 0 $0.00
    Shopping Cart ko text: getCartParam('summary_count') /ko ko if: getCartParam('summary_count') ko text: getCartParam('summary_count') /ko ko i18n: 'item(s)' /ko /ko |
 

2011 Fattoria Rodano, Chianti Classico, Tuscany

Press and Tasting Notes

This is an absolutely delicious Chianti Classico where the fruit is perfectly balanced with the acidity. The winery ages 80% of each vintage for 12 months in Slovenian oak barrels; the other 20% is aged in barrique.

Varietal

SANGIOVESE

Sangiovese may be the most recognizable red grape grown it Italy.  Sangiovese can be found throughout Tuscany and, depending on the subregion, is given a "local" name. For example, Sangiovese grown in Chianti i ... Read More »

Region

TUSCANY

Tuscany is home to some of the most popular Italian red wines.  Located along the Tyrrehenian coast, the Mediterranean influence and hilly terrain allow Tuscany to offer a wide variety of wine styles.  The mo ... Read More »

More From This Producer:

The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here