Reserve this blue-chip Brunello today!
Why have we been featuring a wave of 2013 Brunellos in recent weeks?
Simple, the wines are exceptional!
• "...a classic vintage” - Jancis Robinson
• The top 2013's are reminiscent of outstanding 2006's...vivid fruit coupled with depth…” - James Suckling
Exceeding everyone's expectation, the 2013's are turning out to be an under-the-radar, blockbuster vintage. Top Brunellos are showing pure, expressive fruit, with amazing depth and structure.
As such, many of our customers have been asking if they can still order from our previous 2013 Brunello offerings. Certainly. Here is an update of those wines and an opportunity to add to your collection:
• 2013 Casanova di Neri Tenuta Nuova • 98 pts • Due March 28th • Order Here
• 2013 Gaja Brunello • Due April 10th • Order Here
• 2013 Pertimali Brunello • 98 pts • Due April 6th • Order Here
• 2013 Valdicava Brunello • 98 pts • Due April 10th • Order Here
With regard to the 2013 Renieri Brunello being featured today, you will be treated to "spectacular aromas of dark fruits such as cherries with undertones of peaches and orange peel and some floral character, too. Full body, layered and rich. Lightly chewy tannins. Incredibly long and flavorful. Makes you want to drink it now but it will age beautifully. " James Suckling
Unmistakable in style with its fleshy, succulent profile, Renieri is quite simply "an excellent Brunello producer." The Wine Advocate