Evan Williams Single Barrel "Vintage" Bourbon is a sleeping giant!
Few readers are aware of this bourbon's pedigree and prestige.
It is hands down, "one of the best bargains in the bourbon world." Food & Wine
• Whiskey Of The Year, Spirit Journal
• Domestic Whiskey Of The Year, Malt Advocate
• American Whiskey Of The Year, Food & Wine
It is made at the famous Heaven Hill's Distillery and uses the same master distillers who fashion:
• Elijah Craig, the #1 Whiskey 2018 by Whiskey Advocate; and
• Henry McKenna, named Best Whiskey In The World in 2018
Candied nut and tobacco leaf aromas. A gooey, amber caramel core with sweet oak, charred wood, and lush texture, followed by spice, honey, apple, orange, and vanilla.
"It’s a well-balanced bourbon-and at a great price too! I’ve tried all the vintages to date, and this one is the best. " The Whiskey Advocate
It is just a matter of time before this bourbon is $60 and impossible to find.
Until then, make sure you get to taste this tremendous value in the bourbon world